The BW Clip single-gas detector provides one of the most reliable and affordable ways to ensure compliance, productivity and safety. The device can be used as an everyday tool to monitor for hazardous gases.
It is available as either a two-year model which monitors for CO or H2S, or alternatively a three-year model monitors for SO2 or O2.
The two-year model battery life can be extended via a hibernation case. If you don’t plan to use the device for at least a week (or more), stick it in the hibernation case to extend its life for the duration of the time it is in hibernation.
The single button operation provides access to a simple user interface that requires no excessive training.
Honeywell BW Clip Features
There is zero need for any sensor replacement or ongoing calibration. You also don’t need to spend any time charging the battery. The device is basically maintenance-free.
Surecell technology (which is a dual reservoir design) is included which can significantly improve instrument performance, longevity and response times when compared to other traditional sensors.
Accurate record keeping is achieved via the automatic logging on the 35 most recent events.
The IntelliDox management system, which provides fast bump test tracking, bump testing and adjustable set points, is compatible with both models.
You can choose from two different options:
- If you need zero calibration and standard operation, choose the BW Clip.
- If you require the ability to calibrate the detector and view real-time gas levels, choose the BW Clip Real Time.
As with all Honeywell products, the BW Clip has been designed and manufactured to the highest of standards for both reliability and quality, ensuring your staff stay compliant and safe.
BW Clip Standard Features:
- No need to ever change a battery or senor.
- Weighs a light 92 grams.
- Automatic self-testing of the electronics, sensor and battery
- Built to handle extreme, tough conditions
- Useful Hibernation mode with case accessory (or IntelliDoX)
- Vibration alarm
- Visible/Audio alarm
- Auto bump test result and gas event logging
- Fleet Manager II software and MicroDock II compatibility
- Low total cost of ownership