GasAlert MaxXT II
Providing protection from up to four potential atmospheric hazards including oxygen, combustible and toxic gases, with one button operation and built in sample pump the MaxXT II is ideal for confined space entry. Equipped with data and event logging standard, the MaxXT is the smart simple way to compliance.
Class leading built in sample pump, the MaxXT II provides is the complete solution for portable gas detection
- BW combines the features from our field proven GasAlert Max with state of the art electronics and ease of use of the GasAlertMicroClip to create the Max XT II.
- Compact (5.1 x 2.8 x 2.0 in / 13.1 x 7.0 x 5.2 cm) and lightweight (11.2 oz. / 316 g)
- Integrated pump for remote sampling
- Simple One-button operation
- Standard datalogger (16 hours), eventlogger (10 events) and Docking station test records
- Integral concussion-proof boot for the most rugged environments & Equipped with our signature alligator clip
- Continuous LCD shows simultaneous gas concentrations for H2S, CO, O2, combustibles (0-100% LEL or 0-5.0% Methane)
- Powered by a lithium polymer cell, run-time 13 hours