The GasFinder3-OP is a field deployable Open-Path Tunable Diode Laser (OP-TDL) based gas analyzer system that is primarily used for:
- Leak Detection – provides immediate and unambiguous detection of fugitive gas releases in industrial safety applications
- Ambient Monitoring – Continuously monitors gas concentrations over open area and/or point sources for environmental monitoring applications
This technology is also most commonly referred to as Open Path Gas Detection (OPGD) or Line of Sight (LOS).
This particular technology is ideal for detecting or monitoring for a number of different Toxic, Combustible, Hazardous, or Greenhouse Gases.
How it Works:
- Boreal’s TDLAS technology counts every target gas moleculein the measurement path to give a path integrated ppm-m concentration
- This analyzer utilizes amono-static configuration with the analyzer being a transceiver and having a passive retro-reflector returning the laser light
- A tilt-pan scanner can be utilized to enable one analyzer to monitor multiple paths