Fast response unaffected by combustible gas.
Combustion control in industrial furnaces and incinerators.
Fast response within 2 seconds.
Tolerant to interference.
Measurement principle :
- When the sample gas is placed in a magnetic field, oxygen molecules will be attracted. This gives rise to pressure, which is detected by a mass flow sensor.
- Fast response within 2 seconds
- Tolerant to interference from other gas (H2, CO2, etc.)
- Suppressed ranges available (e.g. 21–100%O2)
- No moving parts – low maintenance
- Automatic calibration, communication (option)