Mks-Precisive On-line process Gas Analysers
Precisive’s online and real-time infrared gas analysers use an innovative all-optical technology with the sensitivity and specificity comparable with Gas Chromatographs but without the need for analyser calibration, these highly advanced analysers are as effective, more efficient and less costly than traditional GC-based monitoring systems.
Our portfolio offers the latest technology in mks-precisive gas analysers. Our friendly staff are ready to assist with finding a product that suits your needs.
robust and low maintenance
Tried and tested in some of the harshest field environments, Precisive aims to develop real-world solutions for the environment you work in. This technology has resulted in astounding benefits. With an extremely robust design at less than half the cost of traditional Gas Chromatographs and no need for analyser calibration, these systems offer incredible value for money with very low maintenance required.
Precisive’s incredible technology is more efficient than Gas Chromatographs with real-time response, multi-compound detection and high sensitivity.
mks-precisive 5, IECEx certified!
Australian Dynamic Technologies are Australian distributers for MKS-Precisive’s on-line and real-time infrared gas analysers. Using an innovative all-optical technology with “GC like” sensitivity and specificity, these products have built in, permanent analyser span calibration. These highly advanced infrared gas analysers are as effective, more efficient and less costly than traditional GC-based monitoring systems.
- Natural gas analysis (processing, transmission, storage, distribution)
- Heating value & Wobbe measurement
- Power-gen (turbine, IC engine, fuel cell)
- Alternative (biogas, syngas) fuels
- LNG/LPG/BOG analysis
- Alternative to Gas Chromatography
benefits of mks-precisive on-line process analysers
Tried and tested in some of the harshest field environments, MKS-Precisive aims to develop real-world solutions for the environment you work in. This technology has resulted in astounding benefits:
- Built in, permanent span analyser calibration
- Real-time response for analysis
- Wide variety of gases can be measured from ultra violet, near infrared and infrared spectrums
- Remote and completely unattended operation
- Multi-compound detection
- GC-like speciation
- High sensitivity (can measure ppb, ppm, %)
- Excellent linearity and stability
- Wide operating and sample gas temperature performance
- Through-mode analysis of gases and liquids (no sampling)
- Extremely robust design
- No calibration or carrier gas, no consumables
- Less than half the cost of traditional GC-based systems
In a number of applications, it can be important to perform analysis of C1 to C5 alkane gases which include propane, butanes, methane, ethane and pentanes, for exmaple BTU measurement and analysis of biogas and natural products. Residual oxygen (or Calorimeter as it is well known) approaches have been costly and required substantial servicing and maintenance. The Gas Chromatography technique has provided the ability to separate compounds with a high degree of selectivity.
patented tunable filter spectroscopy
All optical technology has been built into this real-time infrared gas analyser from MKS-Precisive. The technology used provides an efficient and effective, lower total cost of ownership than more traditional GC-based monitor devices.
Fast, reliable and very precise spectral scanning is achieved via the Tunable Filter Spectroscopy (TFS) ultraviolet, visible and infrared wavelengths. Individual C1 to C5 species found in various fuel vapours can be measured via this stand-alone analyser which includes natural gases and alt fuels with 0.01% measurement res. and high selectivity.
The below table provides a list of just some of the applications of the TFS-based stand-alone gas analyser:
- Power system control and balancing (Turbine optimization & Fuel Cells)
- Pipeline & Custody transfer
- Refinery gas analysis
- Monitoring of combustible gases
The TFS-based approach delivers a technique that is just as effective as GC but substantially more efficient because of lack of the analyser calibration infrastructure (which includes associated gas cyclinders).