Single Gas Detector that operates for up to 3 years maintenance free!
The most user-friendly, reliable and cost-effective way to ensure safety, compliance and productivity.
The BW Clip single-gas detector is your everyday companion for hazardous environments. It operates up to three years
maintenance-free: Just turn on the device and it runs continuously — no need for calibration, sensor replacement,
battery replacement or battery charging. That means great reliability and no downtime.
Plus, with the two-year BW Clip for H2S or CO, you can put the device in a hibernation case when you’re not using it for a week
or more — and extend its life by that period of time.
Compatible with both the MicroDock II and the IntelliDoX instrument management systems, the BW Clip is engineered to
the highest standards of quality and reliability, keeping you safe and compliant.
BW Clip Standard Features:
- Maintenance-free: no sensor or battery changes necessary
- Compact, lightweight design with one-button operation
- Designed for a range of harsh environments and extreme temperatures
- Hibernation mode with case accessory or IntelliDoX
- Automated self-test of battery, sensor and electronics
- Wide-angle flash, which alerts simultaneously with audible and vibrating alarm
- Automatic logging of the 35 most recent gas events and bump test results
- Compatible with MicroDock II and Fleet Manager II software
- Affordable, with low cost of ownership