GasAlertMax XT II
Your staff will appreciate the ease of use via the single button operation and the accurate results produced from the SmartSample pump technology from BW Technologies by Honeywell. Built tough (it can operate in -20 to 50°C temperatures) for every day field work the GasAlertMax XT II is ultra-compact and comfy to wear (it weighs just 328g) as well as being easy to use, smart and economical.
An excellent choice for those working in confined spaces with a heavy-duty motorized pump for smart remote sampling at the push of a button.
If you would like automatic testing and calibration we recommend purchasing the MicroDock II also available here from Australian Dynamic Technologies.
The battery will fully recharge is approx. 6 hours and you can expect around 13 hours of continual use per charge in ideal conditions, battery life reduces to around 8 hours in -20°C temperatures.
Optional accessories include a handy belt holster, multi-unit cradle and concussion-proof boot.
The GasAlertMax XT II is an excellent portable gas detector with built-in sampling pump featuring ultra-reliable diaphragm technology and leading block detection.
GasAlertMax XT II Gas Detector Features
- A combination of the state of the art GasAlertMax and the easy to use GasAlertMicroClip.
- Small (13.1 x 7.0 x 5.2 cm) and weighing only 316 g.
- Easy single (1) button operation
- Remote sampling via an integrated pump.
- Standard data loggin (16 hours), event logging (10 events) as well as test recirds from the Docking station
- Concussion-proof boot for harsh conditions/environments
- Simultaneous gas concentrations display via the LCD screen for CO, O2, H2S combustibles (0-100% LEL)
- Lithium polymer cell for excellent battery life
|Size||5.1 x 2.8 x 2.0 in. / 13.1 x 7.0 x 5.2 cm|
|Weight||11.5 oz. / 328 g|
|Temperature||4 to 122ºF / -20 to 50ºC|
|Humidity||10 – 100% RH (non-condensing)|
|Alarms||Visual, vibrating, audible (95dB)
– Low, High, STEL, TWA, OL (over limit), Low Battery, Pump
|Tests||Audible/visual alarms on activation, sensors, battery, pump
and circuitry (continuous)
|Typical Battery Life||13 hours @ 32ºF / 0ºC
8 hours @ -4ºF / -20ºC
Recharges in 6 hours
|Pump draw||Sample from up to 75 ft. / 23 m|
|User Options||Confidence beep
Safety (sensor) lock
Safe display mode
Calibration IR lock
Force block test
Force bump test when
Force calibration when
Low alarm acknowledge
Language choices (five)
Set custom start-up message
|Ratings and Ingress Protection||EMI/RFI: Complies with EMC Directive 2004/108/EC
|Certifications and Approvals||Class I, Div. 1, Gr. A, B, C, D
IECEx: Ga Ex ia IIC T4
ATEX: II 1 G Ga Ex ia IIC T4
Br Ex ia IIC T4
|Warranty||Full two year warranty including all sensors|
|H2S||0-200 ppm||1 ppm|
|CO||0-1000 ppm||1 ppm|
|Combustible Gases||0-100% LEL