GasAlertMicro 5 series
The GasAlertMicro 5 portable gas detector is much lighter than most of the similar products available on the market. It is a multi-gas detector which delivers a superior level of protection due to its ability to detect up to 5 atmospheric hazards including toxic gases, oxygen, and combustible gases. It is highly versatile and overall great value for money.
As with the other GasAlertMicro series manufactured by BW Technologies, the GasAlertMicro 5 is water-resistant and built to withstand tough conditions each and every day.
Capable of monitoring VOCs (PID), SO2, CI2, CO, H2S, CO2, O2, NH3, HCN, CIO2, O3, PH3 and combustibles.
The GasAlertMicro 5 PID comes complete with two different power options, those being either AA alkaline battery or a rechargeable hot-swappable battery pack.
Some of the user configurable field options are: choosing a language, setting the PID correction factor, confidence beep, setting the due date for calibration, setting a protection passcode, turning on/off a stealth mode and ppm resolution for some gases, for example SO2 0.1 ppm. The device is easy to use and requires minimal training.
Standard versions come with the relevant monitor and sensors, a handy sensor compartment cover for diffusion operation, user reference instructions and documentation, a calibration hose and adapter, concussion-proof boot and three AA batteries.
If you need to continuously monitor and display concentrations of up to 5 gases, the easy to use, highly portable and lightweight GasAlertMicro 5 portable gas detector could be just the device for you, please speak to our friendly Australian Dynamic Technologies staff today to discuss our competitive pricing and service offerings.
Honeywell GasAlertMicro 5 Features
- Monitors CIO2, H2S, SO2, O2, CI2, PH3, NH3, NO2, HCN, CO, O3 and combustible gases
- Integral concussion-proof boot
- Audible, vibrating and visual alarms
- Rechargeable battery or AA battery power options
- Easy to use, large backlit LCD screen
- Event information is stored and can be recalled as needed
- Continuously reports gas concentrations on the LCD screen (real-time)
- Built tough and is water-resistant
- Simple automatic calibration and is BW MicroDock II compatible.
- Audible and visual alarms as well as self-test sensor and battery status
- Super bright alarm display