The GasAlertQuattro multi-gas detector features flexible power options such as hot swappable rechargeable battery or an alkaline with three AA batteries, which allows the device is be always ready when you need it.
As with other GasAlert products from BW Technologies by Honeywell, the GasAlertQuattro comes with a built-in graphical LCD screen which visually displays various icons and notifications which communicate various operational data such as calibration status and bump test for easy onsite auditing. Honeywell’s IntelliFlash notification system displays continual confirmation of the detectors operation and compliance.
Able to handle the toughest of environments due to the built-in SureCell sensors which offer outstanding performance. The sensor is capable of monitoring Carbon monoxide (CO), Hydrogen sulfide (H2S), Oxygen (O2) and Combustible gases (%LEL).
This device is well suited to a large range of different application in particular confined space entry. If you have questions about which product best suits your needs please speak to our expert staff today who are on hand to help.
A variety of accessories are available (product photos can be seen below) to compliment the GasAlertQuattro including:
- Carrying Holster (GA-HQT) – which allows you to secure the device to your belt.
- Concussion-Proof Boot (GA-BQT) – provides an extra layer of protection for rough conditions and includes a stainless steel clip. This can also help keep the gas detector clean.
- IR Connectivity Kit (GA-USB1-IR) – this allows you to connect through the charging and IR comms port for information downloads as well as access to setup configuration options.
- MicroDock II (DOCK2-2-1C1N-00-G) –docking module with charge cable (excludes DFR).
Honeywell GasAlert Quattro Features
- Compatible with the MicroDock II
- Simple 1 button operation
- Easily portable (comfy to wear) – compact and lightweight
- IntelliFlash helps with fast visual compliance
- Users will be familiar with the same operation used across BW Technologies products
- Multi-gas capable with 1 button ease
- Multiple power options
- Vibrating, Audible and visual alarms
- Straight forward 1 button operation
- Rugged alligator clip in stainless steel
- You can download Alarm events and log files to your computer via the MicroDock II or IR.
- Reminders can be set for peace of mind. E.g. Calibration Due and Bump Test Due.
- Wide angle and super bright alarm bars
- Interchangeable (hot swap) rechargeable or alkaline battery power options
- TWA and STEL alarms are user configurable (low/high)
- Extensive event and data logging
|Size||5.1 x 3.2 x 1.9 in. / 13.0 x 8.1 x 4.7 cm|
|Weight||11.15 oz. / 316 g (with rechargeable battery pack)
11.92 oz. / 338 g (with alkaline battery pack)
|Temperature||4 to +122°F / -20 to +50°C|
|Humidity||10% – 100% RH (non-condensing)|
|Alarms||Visual (six red LEDs), vibrating, audible (95 dB)
Low, High, STEL, TWA, OL (over limit)
|Tests||Sensor integrity, circuitry, battery and audible/visual alarms
on activation, battery (continuous), sensor (continuous)
|Pump||Compatible with the Sampler motorized sampling pump|
|Battery Life||AA alkaline: 14 hrs (+68 to 122°F / +20 to 50°C)
Rechargeable: 20 hrs (+68 to 122°F / +20 to 50°C) 18 hrs (-4 to +32°F / -20 to 0°C)
|User Options||Confidence /
Set STEL interval
Safe display mode
Auto-zero on start up
measurement (% LEL or
% by volume methane)
User-definable calibration gas
Language choices (five)
Custom start up message
|Ratings||EMI/RFI: Complies with EMC Directive 2004/108/EC
|Certifications and Approvals||Class I, Div. 1, Gr. A, B, C, D
ATEX: X g II 1 G Ga Ex ia IIC T4
IECEx: Ga Ex ia IIC T4
BR-Exia IIC T4
|Warranty||Full two-year warranty including all sensors|
|0-200 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|0-1000 ppm||1 ppm|
| 0-100% LEL