Tube Bundle Systems
Australian Dynamic Technologies’ tube bundle systems are specifically designed for use in underground coal mines. These systems are capable of extracting, filtering and drying underground atmospheric samples.
Extremely effective in providing early warning systems against potential dangers, these highly advanced gas detection systems accurately measure oxygen, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide and methane levels.
In the event of a mine emergency, tube bundle systems are essential in assisting rescue teams in making informed decisions regarding the atmosphere deep inside the mine
Our tuble bundle systems are custom designed to meet your specifications and are Hazardous Area Certified in accordance with ASNZS 60079-10.1 2009.
integrated gas detection monitoring systems
The full customisation options of our tube bundle systems mean that you have more flexibility in setting up your gas detection system. Our innovative experts have used their experience to design a variety of different methods to meet customer specifications:
- Development of a bypass pump system to draw the gas sample from underground at 12km distance
- Utilisation of a 100 Lpm sample pump in order to match sample times with bypass times for individual tube analysis
- Installation of extraction pumps at underground marshalling frame to decrease delay times
- Installation of process GC in line with sample system for total hydrocarbon analysis
- Development of a fast switching four-point system for a gas drainage plant in order to monitor incoming samples to the plant
prevention and protection
Gas detection systems in any workplace are necessary to protect the safety of personnel and prevent larger accidents. The high potential for danger requires reliable state-of-the-art equipment. Australian Dynamic Technologies offer peace of mind through dependability, accuracy, and after sales service – all at a fair price.
Get in touch with us today to discuss your specific gas detection system needs. Phone: 61 2 4577 9347